3 replies to this topic

#1 Jon

Jon

Spud

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 05 September 2016 - 09:57 AM

I haven't been able to test this yet with any of the perks I've unlocked, but I'm curious if perks, once unlocked, apply to a hero even if they are not paired with the bonded hero, or if the passives are only active with the hero they are paired with.

For example, is Gnart's "Inspiring Shout" always active once unlocked even it paired with another hero like Amon, or is it only active when Gnart is paired with Olia? 

#2 Jon

Jon

Spud

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 05 September 2016 - 10:14 AM

Whoopsy, just realized I did have a way I could test it. Amon and Olia's first perk increases evasion by 50, I saw it only gives that bonus when Olia and Amon are paired and he loses the bonus when he is paired with anyone else. Answered my own question ;p

#3 brandonwiker

brandonwiker

Seed

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 05 September 2016 - 12:04 PM

O.M.G. I seriously thought that the perks all worked regardless of who the characters were currently paired with. Ugh. I got everyone's bonds to 5 star and I was like "yea my team is so stacked" and then I was wondering why amon and gnart's regen at start of battle perk was almost never working...

#4 FrenchTom

FrenchTom

Spud

• Moderators

• PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 07 September 2016 - 06:03 AM

Whoopsy, just realized I did have a way I could test it. Amon and Olia's first perk increases evasion by 50, I saw it only gives that bonus when Olia and Amon are paired and he loses the bonus when he is paired with anyone else. Answered my own question ;p

Yeah thats right, the Bond perks are only applied if those characters are paired together in combat. The idea is that the perks compliment traits from each character as they fight together.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users