10 replies to this topic

#1 DPack

DPack

Barnacle

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 03 September 2016 - 08:47 PM

So I found Taika, tried using her Sixth Sense ability on every single enemy found in the Burning Desert (i'm pretty sure, maybe I missed one or two), Scrollroad, and a few in the Plains, yet every single time I get "Learned Nothing". Does Sixth Sense work on a percentage chance, or have I just not used it on anything I can learn from? I thought for sure I would get something poison-related from the mushroom creatures/miniboss in Scrollroad, but no such luck.

Kick him in the nuts, Olia!

#2 TekToniq

TekToniq

Seed

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 September 2016 - 08:56 PM

would be cool to know

#3 kraylus

kraylus

Seed

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 03 September 2016 - 09:37 PM

Sure would be nice if the devs perused this forum. There's a lot of missing information when it comes to battle mechanics and they're pretty much the only ones that can clear it up.

I suppose a butt load of trial and error could turn a few results, but this ain't no Grandia. I don't like the game enough to spend extra time trying to figure out stuff like this. The help docs are way too basic.

Devs, if you're listening, please please please include more information!

#4 FrenchTom

FrenchTom

Spud

• Moderators

• PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 03 September 2016 - 10:33 PM

Here is a great guide by pants party. Will fill you in a lot. http://www.xboxachie...ad.php?t=657142
There are also some great threads there about similar issues.

#5 DPack

DPack

Barnacle

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 03 September 2016 - 10:50 PM

For those that don't want to read through that whole guide for an answer to this particular question (and possible spoilers - yikes!):

• Lightning - Sparktank
  • Frost Bite - Ice Chompino <-- Incorrect, read below
  • Gust - Little Marvel (Blue)
  • Quake - Crabler

On a side note... for something that was made out to be a core mechanic of the character, having it work on only 4 monsters in the entire game is kinda... disappointing

Edited by DPack, 04 September 2016 - 07:31 PM.

#6 DarqStalker

DarqStalker

Seed

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 03 September 2016 - 11:11 PM

For those that don't want to read through that whole guide for an answer to this particular question (and possible spoilers - yikes!):

• Lightning - Sparktank
  • Frost Bite - Ice Chompino
  • Quake - Crabler

On a side note... for something that was made out to be a core mechanic of the character, having it work on only 4 monsters in the entire game is kinda... disappointing

Wow really, just those 4? Guess I shouldn't worry about using it much anymore. Thanks for this info.

#7 DPack

DPack

Barnacle

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 04 September 2016 - 07:30 PM

The guide posted earlier is incorrect. I got Frost Bite from the blue Barghests on the glacier. Ice Chompino gave me nothing

#8 9r2a5m70

9r2a5m70

Seed

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 10 September 2016 - 10:10 AM

• Lightning - Sparktank
  • Quake - Crabler

I agree with this only working on 4 characters being a bummer. I would think a better solution is having it work on many characters but having to learn each ability in 3 or 4 parts. So maybe 8 - 10 enemies would have knowledge and you would need to learn from 4 different types to get the ability.

#9 Chaos

Chaos

Seed

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 October 2016 - 06:15 PM

• Lightning - Sparktank
  • Quake - Crabler

Can you give a little more info on the general whereabouts of these creatures?  I tend to sort of ignore the names during fights.  TIA

#10 DPack

DPack

Barnacle

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 02 October 2016 - 12:21 AM

I haven't played this in a while, waiting for the patch to come out before giving it a 2nd run, but to the best of my recollection: sparktanks are in the plains, blue barghests are in Nadir (the icy place, you can't miss it), crablers are to the east of Zaber, and blue little marvels...... i'm not sure. I think I got mine in the Suvian tournament.

#11 Chaos

Chaos

Seed

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 October 2016 - 02:22 AM

Thanks. 

Found this on another board.

- The giant crabs outside Zabirum Temple
- The flying beetles outside Suvia
- The frost dogs on the ice continent
- The blue little marvels on the ice continent

Got 'em in about 10 minutes, luckily all near save points.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users