5 replies to this topic

#1 Mrs Factory7007

Mrs Factory7007

Seed

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 September 2016 - 09:13 AM

Hi all, wondered if anyone could help. Im stuck at the burning desert. I have got the red amri orb back to the activation bit but cant get over anywhere else without dying? I amy well be completely blind but i cant work it out.

#2 Biggs

Biggs

Burger Programmer

• Dev Admin

• PipPipPipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 03 September 2016 - 10:08 AM

Is this right after you have gotten Taika? There are some shadows you can follow to the right of the broken cage cart.

#3 SummedOwl290

SummedOwl290

Seed

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 04 September 2016 - 02:10 AM

(Please ignore)

#4 DPack

DPack

Barnacle

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 04 September 2016 - 02:14 AM

from where you pick up the blue charge: head for the shade to your right, then head towards the screen. it's a LOOOONG walk, you'll barely make it even if you know the precise direction you need to go. Follow the bridge-looking bit in the sand for help lining it up right. from there, keep heading left.

Kick him in the nuts, Olia!

#5 zed

zed

Seed

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 05 September 2016 - 02:52 PM

Hi all, wondered if anyone could help. Im stuck at the burning desert. I have got the red amri orb back to the activation bit but cant get over anywhere else without dying? I amy well be completely blind but i cant work it out.

go the oppsite way and you will find things to hide under

#6 avaricious

avaricious

Spud

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 05 September 2016 - 03:52 PM

you need to turn the array on so that the shadow is pointing south east. then travel to the east using the pillars for cover.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users