38 replies to this topic

#21 zjb1997

zjb1997

Spud

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 05 September 2016 - 02:32 PM

anyone made it to the festival of magic arena fights? curious to know the lvl curve before i go and get stepped on or if you know of a perk/ talent that will allow me to see enemy lvl, that be awesome.

I entered the arena level 14-15 and had no issue getting gold, if you're not to bothered about getting gold you'll have no issue with the enemies. however getting gold in the second arena is proving the challenge right now while level 16, still haven't managed to do that yet.

#22 zjb1997

zjb1997

Spud

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 05 September 2016 - 02:40 PM

Has anyone made it to the twisted guardian yet? Or know any strategies or characters that can stop it from K.Oing your whole team? I've tried using Amon's stealth to stop it attacking me but stealth only seems to last 1 turn during the boss fight.

#23 zed

zed

Seed

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 05 September 2016 - 02:56 PM

Where do I find the "round wheelie thing"?

what do you mean?

#24 Gannondorf

Gannondorf

Spud

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 06 September 2016 - 12:41 AM

Has anyone made it to the twisted guardian yet? Or know any strategies or characters that can stop it from K.Oing your whole team? I've tried using Amon's stealth to stop it attacking me but stealth only seems to last 1 turn during the boss fight.

I beat him but I have no idea what to do afterward. 

To beat him Taika is a MUST. Perform elemental immunity to the whole team (strongest player first) and attack. Most of his attacks are elemental electricity, so you should be able to block most of the time. He can KO your entire team if you don't have Taika's shield on. It pretty much changes the entire complexion of the match with Taika playing support. 

#25 avaricious

avaricious

Spud

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 06 September 2016 - 11:35 AM

I entered the arena level 14-15 and had no issue getting gold, if you're not to bothered about getting gold you'll have no issue with the enemies. however getting gold in the second arena is proving the challenge right now while level 16, still haven't managed to do that yet.

thanks. i got gold in the first city at between lvls 12-13 but could do much at 14 in the second city. decided to boost my party for a day or so since ive opened up most of the wraps. ill try again when i reach 17-18.

#26 SummedOwl290

SummedOwl290

Seed

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 06 September 2016 - 09:46 PM

Hi Im just got out of the burning desert now i'm in the normal desert and I haven't played for a few days so i forgot what to do can someone please help.

#27 DPack

DPack

Barnacle

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 06 September 2016 - 09:58 PM

Head east through Scrollroad to the plains, and make your way north to Suvia (try to skip the monsters in the plains for now, they're ridiculously overpowered)

Kick him in the nuts, Olia!

#28 zjb1997

zjb1997

Spud

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 06 September 2016 - 11:37 PM

I beat him but I have no idea what to do afterward. 

To beat him Taika is a MUST. Perform elemental immunity to the whole team (strongest player first) and attack. Most of his attacks are elemental electricity, so you should be able to block most of the time. He can KO your entire team if you don't have Taika's shield on. It pretty much changes the entire complexion of the match with Taika playing support.

Cheers man ended up doing something similar to that, had the issue with still being electrocuted the first few attempts but with the kiss of lys and having Amon and ive as high attack characters I managed to do it. Very hard boss though

#29 Alichai Again

Alichai Again

Seed

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 08 September 2016 - 01:56 PM

I am stuck at the zabirum temple the second time through. I saw the cutscene of the crashed ship but I can't figure out how to get to her. I was having a lot of fun with this game beforehand, but I spent 3 hours wandering around and gave up. I can open the previously closed gate, but can't do anything in the giant chamber. I feel like I am supposed to gain those party members first somehow, but I have no idea how to get to her. I think the answer must be something so silly that I'm missing, or something is bugged. I could not find an answer ANYWHERE online.

#30 zjb1997

zjb1997

Spud

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 08 September 2016 - 10:40 PM

[quote name="Alichai Again" post="542" timestamp="1473342995"]I am stuck at the zabirum temple the second time through. I saw the cutscene of the crashed ship but I can't figure out how to get to her. I was having a lot of fun with this game beforehand, but I spent 3 hours wandering around and gave up. I can open the previously closed gate, but can't do anything in the giant chamber. I feel like I am supposed to gain those party members first somehow, but I have no idea how to get to her. I think the answer must be something so silly that I'm missing, or something is bugged. I could not find an answer ANYWHERE online.[/quote

Have you done the puzzle? Each lantern in the giant chamber releases a different amiri colour which corresponds to a coloured area eg- blue with blue charger. I'm unsure of the actual name of the Chargers sorry but they are quite distinctive in each area.

#31 CainShadows

CainShadows

Seed

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 11 September 2016 - 04:49 AM

I have just received the quest to search for the 4 prima materials and am stuck at the tower of dhur. Does anyone know how to solve the puzzle of the tower itself?

#32 badrobot

badrobot

Seed

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 11 September 2016 - 06:41 AM

I have just received the quest to search for the 4 prima materials and am stuck at the tower of dhur. Does anyone know how to solve the puzzle of the tower itself?

This puzzle almost drove me nuts! I eventually figured it out (after losing the red and blue lights from my wristband) when leaving the side areas and entering the middle section where the 3 lights console is. There are 2 square lights either side of the 2 doorways leading back to the console section - that give you a clue which wristband light can go through that doorway safely, without being removed. I don't want to completely spoil things so I'll say no more than that but if that's not helped just shout and I'll try to explain more fully.

#33 CainShadows

CainShadows

Seed

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 11 September 2016 - 06:04 PM

Thank you for the tip.  I should be able to figure out the puzzle now.  If not, I'll post again with another question.  lol

#34 Daresacorei

Daresacorei

Seed

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 11 September 2016 - 08:10 PM

Having an issue in the scrollroads... I was given the quest to use the "from beyond" talent, but after I equip it I cannot find how to use it? Do you have to be on that person walking around to see the ghosts? Where are the ghosts? How do you get name tags from them?

Also... having a bad issue with Infected creatures "zombifying" my chars and I have no clue how to defend myself against it :'(

PLEASE HELP! Thanks!!

#35 CainShadows

CainShadows

Seed

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 11 September 2016 - 08:32 PM

whoever has the talent equipped has to be the one you see on the screen as you travel.  so if the talent is equipped to someone in your party, press the trigger button to load up the character wheel and press the button accordingly to the character who has the talent equipped.  as far as zombie status, I don't think you can really defend against it, but you can use healing items and abilities against the undead creatures in that area.  so that can speed up the battles rather well.

#36 DPack

DPack

Barnacle

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 11 September 2016 - 09:56 PM

The only way I've found to counter Zombify is to kill your own party member, and res them.

#37 Syndicjg

Syndicjg

Seed

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 13 September 2016 - 10:55 PM

Ok Im stuck... WTH is with this large Mushroom in Scrollroad Desert? I have yet to beat it, this thing clones at least 20 times, that is what I counted when I finally got killed, are we supposed to ignore the small ones and try for the big one first? I cant see the health on him so I cant even tell if Im close to getting him.... Very frustrated with this boss, any suggestions is appreciated   

#38 DPack

DPack

Barnacle

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 14 September 2016 - 02:05 AM

Focus on the small ones, and keep everyone's hp topped off. It's a tough fight, but also optional. Feel free to skip it until you level up a bit.

#39 Daresacorei

Daresacorei

Seed

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 14 September 2016 - 07:43 PM

It only spawns (from what I've noticed) on melee attacks.... switch all chars to either ranged or magic attacks and it won't spawn (as much).... I left it alone then came back after I leveled a bit (I think to lvl13) and it was a breeze to kill..... A TIP : level the bond between olia and gnart all the way up and they will have immunity to poison

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users