38 replies to this topic

#1 FredrikDT

FredrikDT

Concept Artist/Game Designer

• Dev Admin

• PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 02 September 2016 - 09:06 AM

Hey everyone! We made this forum so you all have a place to talk about strategies for playing the game, and if you get stuck during the story or on a puzzle. We've already seen and heard from players that play the game radically different from what we've done in-house during development, and that is so cool to see!! People are finding new ways to balance their parties and use the talent board and pairings in ways we didn't dream of. 

So feel free to share here! :) 

Fredrik/Concept Artist/Game Designer/Snowcastle Games

#2 Cc1

Cc1

Seed

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 September 2016 - 05:37 PM

So I got to the part where you have to turn the windmill and follow the flying goblin that took the lever and he leads you to a fight with the goblin king.well I learned I was under level and teleported to the island so I could buy more healing potions and train my characters but now when I go back to the goblin camp the windmill is turning and the doors are shut so I cant get to the other side to continue the game???? Any suggestions????

#3 zemra1976

zemra1976

Seed

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 September 2016 - 12:01 AM

So I am at the part where i have beaten the Goblinking and gotten the lever but the doors on the elevator are closed and IDK how to open them again

#4 TekToniq

TekToniq

Seed

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 September 2016 - 12:53 AM

I haven't beaten the GobKing yet but the doors are closed and I can't open them again to fight him

#5 zed

zed

Seed

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 03 September 2016 - 01:58 AM

So I got to the part where you have to turn the windmill and follow the flying goblin that took the lever and he leads you to a fight with the goblin king.well I learned I was under level and teleported to the island so I could buy more healing potions and train my characters but now when I go back to the goblin camp the windmill is turning and the doors are shut so I cant get to the other side to continue the game???? Any suggestions????

tp to the place after the camp

#6 zed

zed

Seed

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 03 September 2016 - 01:59 AM

So I am at the part where i have beaten the Goblinking and gotten the lever but the doors on the elevator are closed and IDK how to open them again

use the rail cart to knock down the doors

#7 FrenchTom

FrenchTom

Spud

• Moderators

• PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 03 September 2016 - 06:33 AM

I haven't beaten the GobKing yet but the doors are closed and I can't open them again to fight him

Hey TekToniq. Did you warp back to plumpet after the lift doors closed behind you, but then warped back to the start of the Bandit camp. You need to warp to the lift in the bandit camp not the start. Good luck.

#8 Nightshade

Nightshade

Seed

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 September 2016 - 06:33 PM

I can't even find where the bandit camp i, can some-one tell me where to find Taika.

#9 DPack

DPack

Barnacle

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 03 September 2016 - 08:52 PM

(messed up somehow trying to multi-quote. ignore this post)

Edited by DPack, 03 September 2016 - 09:03 PM.

Kick him in the nuts, Olia!

#10 DPack

DPack

Barnacle

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 03 September 2016 - 09:01 PM

Hey TekToniq. Did you warp back to plumpet after the lift doors closed behind you, but then warped back to the start of the Bandit camp. You need to warp to the lift in the bandit camp not the start. Good luck.

I believe what Tom meant to say was "Goblin Camp", not "Bandit Camp". there are two Warp Statues located there. One at the beginning, named "Goblin Camp" and one just past the lift, called "Nomad's Hoist"

I can't even find where the bandit camp i, can some-one tell me where to find Taika.

Taika is hard to miss. Try searching around in the Solar Array area, in the middle of Burning Desert.

#11 SummedOwl290

SummedOwl290

Seed

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 04 September 2016 - 12:33 AM

I was wondering if I uproot a plant will i get its seed back I'm asking before I do it to be safe.

#12 DPack

DPack

Barnacle

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 04 September 2016 - 01:00 AM

I was wondering if I uproot a plant will i get its seed back I'm asking before I do it to be safe.

Yes, but it will be at level 1 when you replant it.

#13 Tara0909

Tara0909

Seed

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 September 2016 - 02:39 AM

use the rail cart to knock down the doors

Where do I find the "round wheelie thing"?

#14 SummedOwl290

SummedOwl290

Seed

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 04 September 2016 - 02:53 AM

Where do I find the "round wheelie thing"?

In a chest in the cave to the left of where you beat gobking

#15 avaricious

avaricious

Spud

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 04 September 2016 - 02:50 PM

warp to nomads hoist

#16 Kestafa

Kestafa

Seed

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 04 September 2016 - 03:37 PM

Hi, i have a question, where is the Slashing Upgrade for PAT?

#17 Orivon Firefist

Orivon Firefist

Seed

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 September 2016 - 04:36 AM

What is the max level?

#18 Orivon Firefist

Orivon Firefist

Seed

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 September 2016 - 04:36 AM

What is the max level?

#19 Kestafa

Kestafa

Seed

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 05 September 2016 - 09:20 AM

What is the max level?

#20 avaricious

avaricious

Spud

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 05 September 2016 - 11:41 AM

anyone made it to the festival of magic arena fights? curious to know the lvl curve before i go and get stepped on or if you know of a perk/ talent that will allow me to see enemy lvl, that be awesome.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users