24 replies to this topic

#1 BZero

BZero

Spud

• Backers
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 02 December 2016 - 01:03 PM

I'm back. :P Maybe you don't remember me by name, but I'm the guy who had a topic in the Steam forum during the beta test, where I reported every bug and typo I found on my first playthrough. That playthrough ended on a cutscene near the end. The game froze and I just couldn't get through that cutscene. Hopefully I'll get past that point this time as I'm back for another attempt to beat this game. I'll post all minor bugs I find in this topic. If I find major bugs, I'll probably make separate topics for those. For bugs that I found in the beta version that are still present, there will probably be a lot of text copied and pasted directly from the Steam topic.

I'm playing Steam version 1.5.

Anyway, here's what I've got so far:

-Typo: If you talk to Ichabo several times, he'll say "please excuse use". Supposed to be "us"? Or "me"?

-Old bug that's still present:

-All-target attacks makes characters forget which enemy they were attacking. Example: Battle with two Mushrimas. Amon and Ive attack Mushrima B. Taika uses Water Bomb. Now Amon targets Mushrima A.

-When you approach the save statue outside Zabirum Temple, the prompt in the lower left corner calls it a "warp statue", before you even have the ability to warp.

-Uncle Benjo has Fire Blast listed in his abilities before you pick up any Fire Blast spuds.

-If you try to leave Zaber before speaking to Benjo, Amon is stuck in his running animation until you close the text box.

-The map appears in the menu as soon as you enter lower Zaber after befriending Gnart. I assume that wasn't supposed to show up until after Gnart tells you about the map.

1) I'm in Olia's bonds menu right now. Above the list of bond perks, there are three portraits of Amon next to eachother, then there are three portraits of Gnart, then three portraits of Olia. The three portraits of Olia cover parts of the text to the right. I'm not really sure what causes this, but by having Gnart in the 3rd spot in the pairs menu, Amon in the 4th spot and Olia in one of the top two spots (I don't have a 4th party member), I'm able to recreate it consistently by doing the following:

-If you're already in the menu, close the menu and reopen it.
-Move Olia from where she is to the free spot in the pairs menu.
-Immediately go to the bonds menu.
-Hit a button to do something in that menu (like scroll down).

This should trigger the bug. And when I select the different portraits, each of the nine portraits lists a unique list of bond perks that I haven't seen before.

2) Go to the pairs menu (with Olia above Gnart and Amon), select Gnart and make him switch places with Amon. Now immediately go to the bonds menu. Now you're supposed to end up in Olia's bonds menu (since she's the top-most character), right? Well, you end up in Gnart's bonds menu. But when you hit a button to do something, suddenly you're in Olia's bonds menu.

3) Do the same as above, but select Amon in the pairs menu and make him switch places with Gnart. When you go to the bonds menu this time, you're in Amon's menu until you hit a button.

Number 2 and 3 above happen with the items and abilities menus too, not just the bonds menu. It seems like the game remembers which character you selected in the pairs menu and sends you to that character's menu when you go into the other menus (but only until you hit a button while in that menu).

If you do number 1 above with the abilites menu, pushing left and right (normally selects the different stances) does nothing. The item menu seems to work like normal.

There are probably many different ways to trigger these bugs, but I don't feel like playing around with all the different ways you can move characters around in the pairs menu right now. :P

I took this screenshot to show you what the above bug looks like (point 1 above).
2oNMT3l.jpg

-When you enter the Tremel Tree, the name is displayed as "Tremeltree" in the lower right (in the map, it's spelled "Tremel Tree").

-When I exited Tremel Tree, I spawned pretty much inside an enemy, throwing me into a battle before I had a chance to react. That shouldn't happen.

-When the battle bond filled up for the first time, the battle bond conversation between Amon and Gnart displayed twice (when I closed the last text box, the conversation started over from the first text box again).

-If you skip the XP gain after a battle when a character levels up, the words "LEVEL UP!" aren't displayed next to their name, only "+1 TP" is displayed. "LEVEL UP!" is only displayed if you let the XP gain roll out without hitting any buttons.

-Before the Chomper boss, I had Amon in the third spot in the pairs menu and Gnart in the fourth (they were paired up). Then Olia joined the party and placed herself in the first spot in the pairs menu. In the Chomper fight, Olia and Amon looked like they were suddenly paired up (they had a bond bar between them). Their bond bar was even full at the start of the battle. And Gnart looked like he wasn't paired up with anyone, but he still had a full bond bar under his portrait. In reality, Amon and Gnart were still paired up, but the visuals in battle were wrong.

In this screenshot, Amon and Gnart are the ones actually paired up.
d2txQXa.jpg

-If an enemy only has one item left to steal, and you miss with a steal, it says "1 items left" in plural.

#2 BZero

BZero

Spud

• Backers
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 03 December 2016 - 05:57 AM

-If you skip the XP gain after a battle when a character levels up, the words "LEVEL UP!" aren't displayed next to their name, only "+1 TP" is displayed. "LEVEL UP!" is only displayed if you let the XP gain roll out without hitting any buttons.

Noticed something else about this. Sometimes, it doesn't even look like the XP bar rolls over to the next level when you level up (if you hit the button). I think this only happens when the yellow bonus part of the XP is what pushes a character to the next level. Look at the screenshot below. Amon has just leveled up to level 5 there. But the "LEVEL UP!" message is missing and the XP bar looks like it's still on level 4.

DgcBUpx.jpg

-Sometimes Droogo Shamans heal themselves or others even if they are already at full HP. It often happens when I kill another enemy just before they use Heal (they were probably about to heal the enemy I just killed, then they end up healing themselves instead), but it also happened in the battle against Varlük. The Droogo Shaman used Heal on Varlük even though both Varlük and the Droogo Shaman were at full HP (I was just trying to see what items I could steal from them, so I didn't attack them at all).

-For some reason I was able to queue up two attacks with Ive in the same round. I told her to do Thunder Fist, but nothing happened. Then I tried again, and she performed two Thunder Fist attacks in quick succession.

This still happens with many different abilities with different characters.

-Sometimes when I steal, there is no text displayed to tell me what I stole.

-I got Varlük down to "2 items left" (after stealing 3 Shards, 1 Fine Wire and several bugged/invisible/non-existant items (see above bug)). Then I steal a Fine Cloth and the game tells me he still has "2 items left". I later stole another Fine Cloth and a Blank Talent and I was then told he was out of items.

-After the Varlük battle, I had a yellow exclamation point by the Materials section in the item menu, but no new items. The exclamation point would only disappear if I closed the whole menu and went back in. This is almost certainly related to the "invisible" items I stole from him, because when I tried fighting him without stealing, the bugged exclamation point didn't appear after the battle.

-Typo: Frogboy refers to the farmory as both "farmory" and "farmoury". I'm not sure, but I assume "farmory" is the correct American spelling.

-The prompt in the lower left inside the farmory, as well as the crafting menu itself, also refer to it as "farmoury".

-Another typo from Frogboy: "nature's serves up a surprise". Should be "nature serves".

-Typo: Missing period at the end of one of the text boxes in Frogboy's monologue at the garden.

-Typo when you talk to Frogboy at his shop: The word "I'll" is split on two lines, so "I'" is on one line and "ll" on the next.

-On Plumpet Island, you get the Hopper back before Frogboy gives it to you (he says somehing like "here, take this" when you already have it).

-Typo: Random quotation mark at the beginning of the log entry "Uncle Benjo missing".

#3 BZero

BZero

Spud

• Backers
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 04 December 2016 - 10:02 AM

-In the puzzle room, where you have to go under the pillar, you get the "need someone short" message even if you're already using Gnart.

-(Playing with an Xbox 360 controller and I haven't messed with the controls at all.) While RB both opens and closes the "switch character" menu, RT only opens the menu, but can not be used to close it. A bit weird.

-I tried to switch characters while standing under the pillar. You obviously can't change to Olia or Amon, but the weird thing is, you can't press Gnart's button either, to get out of the "switch character" menu. (I thought I was completely stuck, because I couldn't close the menu with RT either.)

-In the prologue I found 2x Healing Balm++ in a chest in the hangar, and when Ive joined my party, a message said her inventory was added to mine, but I didn't get the Healing Balm++s. What was the point of that chest then? There is no more fighting in the prologue after you find that chest. (I don't know if the other items I picked up in the prologue was added to my inventory.)

-It's possible to run past the flying goblin that you are supposed to be chasing. You can then run back and touch him to make him continue flying, or you can just keep running to trigger the cutscene like normal.

-After stealing 2 Healing Balm+s and 3 Shards from GobKing, I was told he had 2 items left. Then I stole a Fine Cloth and he still had 2 items left.

-Typo in the description for the Aqua Weed Minor seed: "a" should be "an".

-Typo in the "current objective" part of the map screen after defeating GobKing: "Nomads" should be "Nomad's".

-After the GobKing, if you warp to the Goblin Camp to enter the elevator where you fight Aderyn from the left, when the cutscene starts the party still walks in the from the right.

-Missing comma from Gnart in the cutscene before Aderyn ("don't worry we'll").

-After defeating Aderyn and Simoorg, there was an exclamation point by the bestiary section in the menu, but neither Aderyn nor Simoorg had been added to it. The exclamation point didn't go away until I closed the menu.

#4 BZero

BZero

Spud

• Backers
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 05 December 2016 - 08:02 PM

-Menu bug that is related to the menu bug in my first post: Select the pairs menu and simply point to a character that is not the top-most character (you don't have to switch characters around or change stance or anything), then go back out of the pairs menu and enter the abilities menu instead. Now you will be in that character's abilities menu until you hit a button. As soon as you hit a button, you will be in the top-most character's abilities menu.

-After the Quadragon fight, I suddenly had 25 Fire Lances and a Fire Lance recipe in my inventory. When exactly did I get that? There were no items listed in the loot screen after Quadragon and there was no message on screen to let me know that I received those items.

-Also, after the Quadragon fight there was an exclamation point by the bestiary section, but Quadragon had not been added to the bestiary. Again, I had to close the menu to make the exclamation point disappear.

-Not a bug, but I think it's a bit weird that in order to increase your Speed stat, you should use Armor or Resilience talents instead of the logical Agility talents.

-Two bugs in one: Go to the Packmate section of Taika's abilities menu. Scroll down to the third ability (Quake in my case). Go left to the Predator section of the menu. If you have fewer than three abilities for Taika's Predator stance, the menu will now get bugged. The arrow will point to the top-most ability (Elemental Absorb in my case), but the description for this ability has disappeared (that's bug 1). Now, without hitting up or down, go back to the Packmate section. The arrow will point to ability number one (Bite in my case). The strange thing is that Quake is also still highlighted as if the arrow was still pointing to Quake (that's bug 2). This is just an example. You can get this bug (several things highlighted at once) in many different menus.

Bug 1 (no ability description):
AVT8ipa.jpg

Bug 2 (ability 1 and 3 highlighted at the same time):
BJKmZ7b.jpg

-You can plant a seed through the wall here:
yOEifRy.jpg

-If you get an enemy to stop chasing you (the question mark above its head and the timer in the corner must disappear) and then immediately make it chase you again, the number of enemies chasing you will be displayed as nine even if there's clearly just one chasing you (if you start the battle, you're only fighting one enemy and you don't get a bonus as if you were fighting nine). I've only seen it happen with the guy in the picture below (quite easy to replicate), but I'm sure this can be done with other enemies in other areas as well.
Jz0EPNh.jpg

#5 BZero

BZero

Spud

• Backers
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 06 December 2016 - 06:07 PM

-Ive's shadow is visible both on top of the platform and below it:
DyqUCS9.jpg

-Not a bug, but I just want to say that Sharaan is extremely frustrating to try to steal from. Apparently, you can only steal from him when he's collapsed. In two cycles, I couldn't steal a single item (stealing with both Ive and Amon). First boss where I couldn't be bothered to steal everything.

#6 BZero

BZero

Spud

• Backers
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 07 December 2016 - 10:56 AM

-Typo: Is it Scroll Road or Scrollroad or Scrollroads? The current objective (at the bottom of the map screen) while you're in the cave says Sroll Road, while the saves/warp points say Scrollroad and the achievement you unlock after defeating Mushriga refers to Scrollroads.

-Typo in the description for Battle Medic (Ive-Gnart bond): "Increased" spelled with capital I.

-Look at the below screenshot. It looks like it's Ive's turn, but with Gnart's abilities. It was actually Gnart's turn. I suspect this has to do with the spawning Mushrimas. Also, on this turn I was able to do two moves with Gnart (see my 2nd post in this topic), not sure if that was a coincidence or not.
iF7Eokk.jpg

-One time I tried to enter the farmory, my character didn't appear. I could open the menu and switch characters, but that didn't help. I tried moving forward and hit A to see if I could access the farmory menu, and I tried going back to see if I could go back outside, but I couldn't. Alt-tabbing out of the game and back in fixed it.
k7wKZ0m.jpg

-Part of the letter C appeared by my character's portrait at the start of battle in three battles in a row. In the first of those three battles, I got First Strike, but I hit the button at the same time an enemy (ghost) touched me, so maybe the game was confused about whose turn it actually was at the start of the battle. Doesn't explain why it happened in two more battles afer that, though.
osz7Lev.jpg

-At the plateau where you find the Shockle, there were two ghosts. I got in a battle with only one of them (and one other enemy IIRC), but after the battle both ghosts were gone.

#7 Biggs

Biggs

Burger Programmer

• Dev Admin

• PipPipPipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 07 December 2016 - 03:45 PM

Hi BZero. Thanks for helping out and many thanks for the extensive bug reports. We are adding everything to our issue tracker.

Currently we are focusing on the most critical issues, and we have managed to fix many of the bugs you have reported. 

Thanks again for the help!

#8 BZero

BZero

Spud

• Backers
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 08 December 2016 - 03:36 PM

I'm happy to hear that my bug reports are helping. :)

Just a short session today:

-Missing comma from the Owl Tide scholar you guide through the cave: "Avoid the beasts of the Suvian Plains they are tough!"

-The save text at the Scrollroad Plains statue says "Scrollroad Desert".

-The Electro Lance+ recipe seems misplaced in the shop in Suvia (it's not together with the other ammon recipes).

-Typo in the description for the Aqua Weed seed: "a" should be "an" (just like the Aqua Weed Minor seed).

#9 BZero

BZero

Spud

• Backers
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 09 December 2016 - 04:30 PM

-In Suvia, I happened to talk to Truman at the exact same time I triggered the short cutscene where Ive introduces the palace. Made Truman's text box stay on screen for a short while after the cutscene started.

-An extra "a" in "Relics & the Modern World": "And a now all the Great Wave inventors..."

-Another random quotation mark at the beginning of the log entry "The High Owl".

-Artifact is spelled as "artefact" in that same log entry.

#10 BZero

BZero

Spud

• Backers
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 17 December 2016 - 10:45 PM

Finally had time to play a little bit more.

-After the first battle in the sewers, against a Plasmama and a Plaspapa, I had a yellow exclamation point by the materials section in the menu, but no new items. Had to close the menu to make the exclamation point disappear. The loot screen after the battle did not list any items.

-The reflection in the water disappears after moving enough to the right.

Here, the reflection is showing:
8syuTyi.jpg

After moving approximately one more pixel to the right, it disappears:
NxAO5PG.jpg

-It's possible to fight these enemies through the gate:
hTmUbtz.jpg

(I also managed to get the "nine enemies bug" (see earlier post) here.)

-The bestiary claims that Plasmama and Plaspapa aren't strong against anything, but I've noticed they're actually immune to several elements.

-Typo in the description for Cutpurse: "Dalar"

-Also, "percentage" should simply be "amount" in that same description, I think.

-Missing question mark from Gnart at the end of the sewers: "Can we hurry up."

-The sewers apparently don't count for a single percent of game completion.

#11 BZero

BZero

Spud

• Backers
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 18 December 2016 - 12:56 PM

-Part of the letter C appeared by my character's portrait at the start of battle in three battles in a row. In the first of those three battles, I got First Strike, but I hit the button at the same time an enemy (ghost) touched me, so maybe the game was confused about whose turn it actually was at the start of the battle. Doesn't explain why it happened in two more battles afer that, though.

This happened again, but this time with the letter A against a group of two Cocotoos in the sewers. The bug only lasted for one battle this time.

-The Burnacle's Firestorm attack doesn't have an animation.

-There's also no animation when the Burnacle is defeated (I mean, I know it doesn't die, since you capture it, but there should be an animation, I think).

-You can fall off this platform:
YAQtd9q.jpg

-Bad grammar from Aderyn (possibly on purpose, I guess): "Acting dumb don't suit you." Should be "doesn't".

-You can steal a Healing Balm from Aderyn in the warehouse, which seems extremely outdated at this point in the game.

-Is it PAT or Pat? Ive calls him Pat, and Gnart also spells his name as Pat in the log entry about him. Everywhere else (so far), he's referred to as PAT.

-Why is the Zaber Arena Master in Suvia to announce the start of the tournament in Suvia? If you warp to Zaber, he's back outside the arena in Zaber again.

-Bugged text boxes (talking to this guy before doing the Zaber tournament):
FjIj1G8.jpg
VdAjFO0.jpg
nEXfkL9.jpg

#12 BZero

BZero

Spud

• Backers
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 20 December 2016 - 06:41 PM

-After the Zaber tournament, I had an exclamation point that wouldn't go away by the consumables section of the items menu. Probably because I picked up the tournament-only items in the chests, and didn't open the menu while still in the tournament. After the tournament, the tournament-only items were removed from my inventory, but the exclamation point remained. Probably happens after the Suvia tournament too if you don't open the menu after opening the last chest.

-After completing the Zaber tournament with a gold rank, the progress for the Festival Masters achievement was still at 0% in Steam. It should be at 50%.
qBRaf6i.png

-Not necessarily a bug, but is it intentional that the rewards for silver and bronze ranks at the Zaber tournament are the same (at least the items, didn't pay attention to the XP and money rewards)? It makes sense that you only get the token for a bronze rank, but what's the point of having a silver rank if the rewards for bronze and silver are the same?

-In the talents menu, it says Whirlwind costs three amri, but it only costs two.

-I walked through the stairs here:
x2e5atc.jpg

At the point where I'm standing in this screenshot, I couldn't walk any further forward, but I wasn't stuck; I could walk back out of the stairs, but every time I tried walking up the stairs, I just walked back inside them. Switching to a different party leader fixed it.

-Is the Guardess of Shells enemy bugged? She never did anything in my fight against her (I fought the Guard and the Guardess separately, and I fought the Guardess last).

-After talking to Lumia, I was suddenly running around with Olia as my party leader, even though she wasn't even in my party.

This time she was in my party, but she wasn't my party leader.

-Typo: The third sentence in the log entry "Railwind" doesn't start with a capital letter.

#13 BZero

BZero

Spud

• Backers
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 22 December 2016 - 07:02 PM

-The text size for the place names in the warp menu (map opened from the warp statue on Plumpet Island) is bigger than the text in the regular map screen (opened from the menu), while the text for the current objective in the lower left corner is smaller in the warp menu. In the screenshots below, you can see that "Underwater Station" doesn't fit in the warp menu, while it does fit in the regular map screen.
KC6439z.jpg
RCOV5wW.jpg

-Typo in the above screenshots: I believe "Lÿs Ageis" is supposed to be "Lÿs Aegis".

-I have found two Water Blast+ recipes. Is that supposed to happen? I only have one of every other recipe. I don't know where I found the first one, but I found the second one in a chest in Tremel Tree.

-Typo: Missing an apostrophe in the description for Channel Life (in both the abilities menu and the talents menu).

-In the bestiary entry for Tremelbone, is "magick" supposed to be spelled like that?

-Missing a period at the end of the description for Poison Trap.

-The save text at the Bone Tree warp statue (called "Bone Tree" in the warp menu) says "Tremel Tree" (and the text in the lower right when you warp there says "Tremeltree").

#14 BZero

BZero

Spud

• Backers
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 23 December 2016 - 04:41 PM

-When going down with the elevator in Franir's lair, the elevator was empty as it came down to the lower level. Then, afer the elevator was down on the ground, Amon descended down from above and landed in the elevator. Looked quite funny. :P Didn't get a screenshot unfortunately.

-The characters' positions are reversed for the Franir fight, meaning the character that is supposed to ble closest to the camera is now furthest away etc. When I want to heal a party member, normally I have to press down to select the character that is closer to the camera, but in the Franir fight, I have to press up.

-I tried to wake Olia up with a gentle clubbing from Gnart, but it missed! How can you miss a sleeping target?

-Typo in the bestiary entry for Franir: "Have" should be "has".

-The save text at the "Franir's Grotto" statue says "Franir's Lair".

-When the Rock Spud plant mutated to give me a Rock Spud Magnum seed, the sound effect that's supposed to play didn't play.

-I was able to leave Franir's Lair with an amri charge in Amon's amri attractor. Is that supposed to happen?

#15 BZero

BZero

Spud

• Backers
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 26 December 2016 - 06:41 PM

-I was able to leave Franir's Lair with an amri charge in Amon's amri attractor. Is that supposed to happen?

I could actually skip the entire dungeon of Tower of Dhur. You can simply go back and forth between Franir's Lair and Tower of Dhur to charge your amri attractor at Franir's Lair and go straight to the boss in Tower of Dhur. I said I was gonna make separate topics for major bugs, but I assume you devs are still reading this topic, so there's no point. Being able to skip an entire dungeon isn't exactly a minor bug, but at least it's not game breaking.

-There's a chest with another Spud Blast+ recipe in Tower of Dhur, so now I have two Spud Blast+ recipes. Is that on purpose?

-Same with Lance+.

-A red amri lantern respawned after I fought a yellow amri lantern and two ghosts. I realize enemies can respawn if you for example leave and reenter an area, but I've never seen an enemy respawn just because you fought another battle.

I first fought the red amri lantern where the lower red orb is, then a yellow lantern (and two ghosts), then the red lantern again:
JqBtKgV.jpg

-The shadows from enemies on the second floor are visible on the first floor.

Shadow of an amri lantern:
Ky0bw7z.jpg

Shadows of two ghosts:
90adwyI.jpg

-If you take one more step down from where Amon is standing in this screenshot, the game thinks you're leaving the room and sends you back to the first room in the Tower of Dhur.
2qjOzqR.jpg

-A Fire Djinn was chasing me in the middle room. I left the room, and this was the result:
OkIXt8Y.jpg

-The lantern enemies respawn, but the orbs they leave behind don't despawn, so in theory you could fill up the Tower of Dhur with hundreds of orbs.

Example:
Tcu8AFI.jpg

-Twisted Guardian attacked dead characters a lot.

-Twisted Guardian's animations didn't always work. At leat not his AOE attack. Everyone would just take damage, but there was no attack animation.

-It's possible to switch out your party leader (the one you're running around with) from the party in the pairs menu and still run around with that character as your party leader. I did it by accident at first, but I think I've figured out how to do it: You simply choose the character you want to switch in (a charcter in the 5th or 6th spot) before you choose the character you want to switch out (but want to remain your party leader).

-That's not the only weird thing about switching party members. If you go to the pairs menu and choose your party leader when he/she is in the top spot and switch him/her out with the character in the 5th spot, the character in the 5th spot becomes the new party leader (as you would expect). But if you switch him/her out with the character in the 6th spot, the character in the 2nd spot becomes the party leader.

-However, if you go to the pairs menu and choose your party leader when he/she is in the 2nd spot and switch him/her out with the character in the 5th spot, the character in the top spot becomes the new party leader. But if you switch him/her out with the character in the 6th spot, the character in the 6th spot becomes the party leader (as you would expect).

-And if you go to the pairs menu and choose your party leader when he/she is in the 3rd or 4th spot and switch him/her out with the character in the 5th spot, the character in the top spot becomes the new party leader. But if you switch him/her out with the character in the 6th spot, the character in the 2nd spot becomes the party leader.

-One more thing: It's not possible to place a character in the 5th spot. If you try, they just get bumped down to the 6th spot and the character in the 6th spot takes the 5th spot.

-The order recipes are listed in in the farmory menu doesn't make any sense. Level 3 ammo is listed above level 1 ammo, which is listed above level 2 ammo. And regular Lance is listed between Fire and Electro, while regular Spud Blast is below all the elemental ammo. It looks haphazardly put together. The same goes with a lot of loot screens after bosses BTW. And shopping menus IIRC.

-The save text at the Underwater Station says "The Underwater Mile". I just feel like the save text and the warp menu text should always be the same. (And when you enter the Underwater Station, the text in the lower right says "Underwater Mile".)

#16 BZero

BZero

Spud

• Backers
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 27 December 2016 - 08:49 PM

-The save text at the Underwater Station says "The Underwater Mile". I just feel like the save text and the warp menu text should always be the same. (And when you enter the Underwater Station, the text in the lower right says "Underwater Mile".)

And the save text at the "The Underwater Mile" statue says "Underwater Mile".

-Why does the game force me to fight all the monsters in this dungeon? I have to kill every monster on every screen before I can continue. That's not fun, that's tedious. The game should allow me to dodge the enemies, open the gates/move the platforms and keep going.

-Typo: Missing apostrophes in the descriptions for all four of PAT's upgrade talents.

-Typo: Also missing an apostrophe in the description for the Explode talent and ability.

-Typo: "Energised" should be spelled "energized" if you're going for American spelling. There's both a talent called "energised" and a bond (between PAT and Gnart).

-After fighting a Blue Barghest, I had a mysterious exclamation point by the materials section again. This was the first time I encountered a Blue Barghest, and I also learned Frost Bite in this battle, in case any of that is relevant information.

-When opening the map from the menu, the cursor seems to always be poining to Satellite Array (except sometimes the cursor is invisible until you hit a button). Why? I'm in the nightside area now. When I open the map here, it should by default show me the nightside map, I shouldn't have to scroll down to either Anvirum Cavern or Nunaar Station to look at the map.

-The order of placenames in the map menu is another list that looks haphazardly put together BTW. Just an example: Why is "Underwater Station" and "The Underwater Mile" (two dayside locations) listed between "Anvirum Cavern" and "Nunaar Station" (two nightside locations)?

#17 BZero

BZero

Spud

• Backers
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 06:24 PM

-After learning the Ive/PAT bond "Mech Attack", PAT started getting healed twice when he's revived with the "And Back Again" talent. First he gets healed when he's revived, then after he's back on his feet, he gets healed again. I'm currently grinding levels and bonds by using PAT's "Explode" in combination with "And Back Again", that's why I can know that this bug started happening after learning the "Mech Attack" bond.

-Typo in the description for the Aqua Weed Magnum seed: "a" should be "an" (same as earlier Aqua Weed seeds).

-One time my level 3 Aqua Weed plant didn't have the sparkling effect when it was ready to be harvested.

-There is a graphical bug in the loot screen when a character is at level 20. At first, their XP bar is empty, then, as the other characters (who are not at level 20) finish receiving XP, it instantly fills up completely. And in the loot screen after the battle where a character reaches level 20, their whole XP bar turns yellow. I'm guessing that's on purpose, but I think it should also stay yellow after that battle (both in the menu and in future loot screens).

#18 BZero

BZero

Spud

• Backers
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 30 December 2016 - 08:31 PM

-There is a graphical bug in the loot screen when a character is at level 20. At first, their XP bar is empty, then, as the other characters (who are not at level 20) finish receiving XP, it instantly fills up completely. And in the loot screen after the battle where a character reaches level 20, their whole XP bar turns yellow. I'm guessing that's on purpose, but I think it should also stay yellow after that battle (both in the menu and in future loot screens).

The entire XP bar turning yellow when you reach level 20 only happens if you let the XP roll out. If you hit the button, it doesn't happen.

-When you switch a character who is not level 20 with a character who is level 20 in the pairs menu, the XP bar of the character who is not level 20 will look empty. In the screenshot below, I have just switched Gnart and Taika's positions. As you can see, Gnart only needs 6937 more XP to reach level 19, which means his XP bar should be around 80-90% full, but it looks empty, because Taika's XP bar was empty.
3rHttQa.jpg

#19 BZero

BZero

Spud

• Backers
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 01 January 2017 - 09:06 PM

-Bugged shadow here:
IAfwhEp.jpg

-Invisible ice wall:
pcnAduJ.jpg

Even though there's no ice wall there, if you hit A to "inspect" Amon still takes out his blaster and shoots a wall to pieces. I counted six invisible ice walls in the cavern.

-The save text for the Anvirum Cathedral statue is "Anvirum Cavern".

-Nahraan's Smash attack animation often didn't work.

-Does the accuracy stat affect steal rates at all? I tried giving all my Precision talents to Amon before fighting Nahraan and I still couldn't steal a single item from her in countless attempts.

-If you try to steal from Nahraan's arms (they don't have any items, but that's besides the point), Ive will still run up to the main body to steal (I didn't try this with Amon, but I'm sure he'd do the same).

-I already gathered all the ingredients and received the Lÿs Aegis talents from Lumia, yet if I talk to her again, she says this:
Wyoqd9q.jpg

It makes sense if this dialogue happens if you choose to talk to Lumia right after you talk to Tilda, but I never went back to talk to Lumia until I already had all the ingredients.

-The talent item is actually spelled LÿsAegis (no space), while it's spelled with a space in dialogue.

-The talent menu bugged out:
vO5bia3.jpg

Don't know what triggered this, but it actually happened several times. It never happened before. Could it have something to do with the Lÿs Aegis talent?

-Bugged shadow here as well:
mDjHM2z.jpg

-The Nanuch Devotees drop level 1 Healing Balms at a point in the game where I have access to an unlimied amount of Healing Elixir+.

#20 BZero

BZero

Spud

• Backers
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 04 January 2017 - 05:04 PM

-I reported this typo last time too, but seeing as it's still there, I'm guessing the word below actually says "closed" and that there's just no space between the "c" and the "l". It really looks like it says "dosed".
OgKkqBr.jpg

-If you enter the prison through the right-hand entrance, the characters still show up on the left side.

-In the prison there's a cutscene where they make a big deal about not getting close to the amri leak (Ive says it would kill an "ordinary creature"), but as soon as that cutscene ends I can walk all over it and it doesn't hurt me at all.

-If you enter the middle cell after rescuing Benjo, this enemy just stands there. You can run into it and nothing happens.
P1Xr4Ku.jpg

-In the log entry "The Prison" Gnart talks about "crossing his cloves", but there is no body part named "clove" in English. The bottom part of a pig's foot is called a hoof and the two digits of a hoof are called claws. (I suspect this is the result of an anglicization of the Norwegian "klove". :P)

-Upon leaving the prison, there's some kind of animation effect happening to the right here:
ffYI6Oj.jpg

What is that supposed to be?

-The log entry "Halls of Karba" unlocks too soon. It unlocks as soon as you leave the prison, but shouldn't unlock until you enter the Halls of Karba.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users