7 replies to this topic

#1 nyconcrete

nyconcrete

Seed

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 21 September 2016 - 12:24 PM

I know u have to wait on Microsoft for approval on updates but can I get an estimate in the wait I'm full.level have every achievement accept for the end game ones I can't go no further cuz I cant get back up the elevator at twisted guardian to get the piece I need just waiting on that patch

#2 Biggs

Biggs

Burger Programmer

• Dev Admin

• PipPipPipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 21 September 2016 - 02:32 PM

If the patch gets approved then it will be released at the start of next week. We can unfortunately not promise anything here.

#3 primal666

primal666

Seed

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 September 2016 - 06:24 PM

what a patch fixed?????

#4 nyconcrete

nyconcrete

Seed

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 22 September 2016 - 04:01 PM

hopefully it happens I'm trying to beat it lol

#5 SnowcastleAndrew

SnowcastleAndrew

Marketing/PR Manager

• Administrators
  • 6 posts

Posted 23 September 2016 - 01:33 PM

There were some unforeseen issues that came up. We are currently working on making the fixes and we will let you guys know once we know more. We are sorry for the delay and are working as hard as possible to get the update out there.

#6 nyconcrete

nyconcrete

Seed

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 28 September 2016 - 04:40 PM

still waiting

#7 Serge

Serge

Seed

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 29 September 2016 - 08:43 PM

still waiting

Yeah, me too... :( I thought they would release the patch at Sep 27th with PC's launch... but still nothing

#8 Biggs

Biggs

Burger Programmer

• Dev Admin

• PipPipPipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 18 October 2016 - 03:07 PM

Good news everyone! The patch has finally been approved. It will be available sometime today. 

It fixes some major issues and a few other minor ones:
-Unable to continue in Suvia when playing the Tournament multiple times without having talked to Tilda
-Unable to get back up to the boss room in Temple of Dhur to get the materials in the chest which is necessary for game progression. 
-Stat Duplication bug using the Talents menu (Duplicated stats will be reset to the proper stats).

Up next is the Language patch which will add support for multiple languages as well as even more fixes and some features. 

Thanks for playing. =)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users