5 replies to this topic

#1 garywbunch

garywbunch

Seed

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 September 2016 - 01:01 PM

What do I need to do in order to board the train? I have done the two tournaments, the second one (in the House of the Great Wave) several times. What is lacking?

#2 Syndicjg

Syndicjg

Seed

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 17 September 2016 - 03:39 PM

You need to go back to Suvia and win the turnament 

#3 DPack

DPack

Barnacle

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 17 September 2016 - 06:17 PM

have you gone through the sewers, and picked up the train chip? If not, head back to the library, go downstairs (head to the right as soon as you enter) and investigate the wooden pedestal near the top middle of the room.

If you HAVE done this and still cannot board the train, you may be suffering from a bug that stops you from progressing. The devs are aware of this bug, and a patch is coming, so there's no need to start over.

Kick him in the nuts, Olia!

#4 Sai

Sai

Seed

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 September 2016 - 10:26 AM

have you gone through the sewers, and picked up the train chip? If not, head back to the library, go downstairs (head to the right as soon as you enter) and investigate the wooden pedestal near the top middle of the room.

If you HAVE done this and still cannot board the train, you may be suffering from a bug that stops you from progressing. The devs are aware of this bug, and a patch is coming, so there's no need to start over.

You also need to open the gate that is blocking the train. Look at the 3 levers on the right and copy their position with the 3 levers on the left. When the gate opens you can board the train.

#5 garywbunch

garywbunch

Seed

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 September 2016 - 07:06 PM

I have won gold in the tournament several times. I have gone through the sewers. I have opened the gate in front of the train. I still cannot board the train. I guess I'll wait for a patch.

#6 xlordkarnagex

xlordkarnagex

Spud

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 24 September 2016 - 03:25 AM

I have won gold in the tournament several times. I have gone through the sewers. I have opened the gate in front of the train. I still cannot board the train. I guess I'll wait for a patch.

do you have the train ticket item in your key items slot?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users