8 replies to this topic

#1 Shaunangel

Shaunangel

Seed

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 September 2016 - 10:36 AM

Hello guys does anyone have any tips on the final boss any help greatly appreciated thanks

#2 Firequill

Firequill

Seed

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 09 September 2016 - 09:26 PM

He will put up a reflection that never goes away. I thought he was reflecting everything, after awhile I realized I could shoot him with basic spud+ and Lance+, (++ would probably work real well, but they are glitched.. yay!)

All of the no-experience battles before hand are just what rpg players love, right? Maybe the suggestion there is that you should have everyone to level 20 maxed out first, so it's only boring, not boring and non rewarding. But hey, running around in a circle to farm for elixir+ could never get old. Anywho, have fun using potions up on the way to the fight! You can avoid many of the water battles by running back on land and waiting.. and wait some more for them to walk far enough away to run then slowly walk by.

I'll probably do much better next time around. here's a couple more tips..

You can't slow him, you can't silence him. I'm guessing you can't confuse him either, so spells in general seem to be a waste. Which is totally well thought out, you know that old level near-worthless one-talent characters only to have their talent useless in the big fight chestnut.

For no good reason it seemed he started taking more turns, many twice in a row with no slow/haste stats on the board several minutes into the fight. I was perked with things like regain takes less time resting takes less time. Oh, Energized perk is nowhere near 25% chance to regain a point, closer to 2.5%

#3 Bobozilla

Bobozilla

Seed

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 September 2016 - 08:59 PM

Seriously?! I made a post in the bug section because I thought the infinite reflect shield was a bug because it shows it'll last for 3 turns and never goes away. That's annoying and poor design. And the area leading to the boss is dumb, too. The dark versions have access to ALL abilities without having to change stance. Classic BS A.I...

Wonderfull game with a crap finale.
  • primal666 likes this

#4 primal666

primal666

Seed

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 September 2016 - 11:34 AM

helo a got a problem when i aproch the portal in stasis room game is now loading i see all party member and movie with the boss game stay and now loading conversation sory for my eng help!!!

#5 Firequill

Firequill

Seed

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 15 September 2016 - 04:13 PM

What is the problem primal? It's just stuck loading? That should just be reported as a bug. Reload the area and try again.

You are supposed to walk into the pool of water after the cut scene. That will take you into the final boss area.

#6 CVG23

CVG23

Seed

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 September 2016 - 06:38 PM

the final boss is the last straw.  They made him impossible unless you get lucky!  I fought him for 45 minutes almost killing him only to have him spawn 5 guys and get healed by all of them then he just spammed weaken.  My second go was like a continuation of the end of the first.  One character did his turn and then he spammed weaken after one character had a turn always! I couldn't even attack because I was either healing or reviving.  The game pretty much punishes you for having all level 20 and stats galore.  I understand making the final boss hard, but making him to where you need multiple crits and pray he doesn't spam weaken.... eviscerate is just terrible.  I don't feel like my characters are strong at all.  He hits 95 percent and i glance, miss and when i do i am finished.  Terrible way to end this game.

#7 primal666

primal666

Seed

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 September 2016 - 06:29 PM

a fix the glith a click (a) on  frog statue  on the pool and game dont freeze

#8 Neil Law

Neil Law

Seed

• Backers
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 September 2016 - 11:08 PM

I've only managed to get to him once, where he used an attack that completely wiped out my party. Now I cant even get to him the 7 other tries as I get ambushed by hoards of about 12 shadows at once. I'm fully maxed out and have configured my party best I can. Have to say this last area of the game has really disappointed me as I have enjoyed the game up to this point. It's a shame, I can't even level up to progress due to the cap, really disappointed.

#9 xlordkarnagex

xlordkarnagex

Spud

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 23 September 2016 - 06:22 AM

the final boss is the last straw.  They made him impossible unless you get lucky!  I fought him for 45 minutes almost killing him only to have him spawn 5 guys and get healed by all of them then he just spammed weaken.  My second go was like a continuation of the end of the first.  One character did his turn and then he spammed weaken after one character had a turn always! I couldn't even attack because I was either healing or reviving.  The game pretty much punishes you for having all level 20 and stats galore.  I understand making the final boss hard, but making him to where you need multiple crits and pray he doesn't spam weaken.... eviscerate is just terrible.  I don't feel like my characters are strong at all.  He hits 95 percent and i glance, miss and when i do i am finished.  Terrible way to end this game.

I was able to kill final boss quite easily on first try.

Used

olia + amon and pat + gnart

You must have the auto res talent on all of your team and the one that increases healing and be level 20.

I stacked amon with attack and accuracy, olia with attack and defence,  doesn't really matter too much what you put on pat but magic resist for gnart so he can garunteed to survive the ultimate attack after dealing with summons.

Craft all of the talents that you will need and lots of the 3k hp potions as they are vital to winning.

Strategy is really simple, use amon to use gouge on boss when he is low (shielded or not) and then have olia cast blood shour i think its called, increases damage done by bleeds.

Olia also does alot of damage to the summons as well with basic attacks, don't underestimate her attacks, no point using taunt, her main job is to weaken boss to bleed for amon.

Amons gouge does a good amount of damage when it lands and it also hits the boss for very high damage on each of his turns, so keep using it any time he is on the ground.

Pats only real use in this fight is to use his lighting attack on boss when he is up in the air or to help attack summons. keep him alive for the special meter though obviously.

Use gnart to constantly cast heal, regen and special whenever it is needed, but if things get bad, just use the big potions to keep everyone high hp.

I did have a gnart clone come in that healed the boss for 10k, but most of the summons died really quickly

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users