9 replies to this topic

#1 KH28 Apex

KH28 Apex

Seed

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 07 September 2016 - 11:13 PM

Hey, im wondering if anyone has any advice, tips or anything to do with The Prima Materials. Basically in order to do the final boss, you need to defeat 4 mini bosses scattered around and collect items from them. I already have the Ur-Soil & The Proto-fire. Im confused as to where the Amri-Electron and Arche-Ice is. Now they say they are located in Konkylian Plains & Nadir, but when i pull up the map, it doesnt show any of those 2 names. ANY help would be gladly appreciated so i can finally finish this game

Attached Files

#2 deanosaurus

deanosaurus

Seed

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 08 September 2016 - 12:15 AM

The electro is on the north part of plains, in a tower I forget the name of, you have to solve a few puzzles then you take an elevator up. HOWEVER make sure you save one more time before activating the lift as the boss ambushes you. The final part is the frozen area after the train ride, on the eastern most part of the map.

There is a totally optional boss north of the tower in the plains he is not the one you get a piece from but he gives you some talents and Lance++.

#3 KH28 Apex

KH28 Apex

Seed

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 September 2016 - 01:07 AM

Thank you very much, if you could find out the name of the tower or which plains it is that would be a HUGE help, also im streaming this game almost everyday apart from thursdays on twitch and then uploading to YT, im on 13.8K subs, and almost 8 million views on YT, thank you for your response!

https://www.twitch.tv/theapexstar

https://www.youtube....eApexStarGaming

#4 avaricious

avaricious

Spud

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 08 September 2016 - 10:54 AM

The electro is on the north part of plains, in a tower I forget the name of, you have to solve a few puzzles then you take an elevator up. HOWEVER make sure you save one more time before activating the lift as the boss ambushes you. The final part is the frozen area after the train ride, on the eastern most part of the map.

There is a totally optional boss north of the tower in the plains he is not the one you get a piece from but he gives you some talents and Lance++.

i cleared the tower of dhur but i didnt see a chest and the elevator want work a second time so i cant go back to check....

thats an pretty important item to make accessible only once. so am i missing something to get back up there?

• deanosaurus likes this

#5 deanosaurus

deanosaurus

Seed

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 08 September 2016 - 11:44 AM

I believe that one is given to you automatically, when you beat that boss in the tower I think you are back on the ground floor but I could be wrong. Are you sure you don't have it in your inventory?

#6 avaricious

avaricious

Spud

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 08 September 2016 - 11:59 AM

I believe that one is given to you automatically, when you beat that boss in the tower I think you are back on the ground floor but I could be wrong. Are you sure you don't have it in your inventory?

yeah ive check my inventory a couple of times. i just have the proto fire and the one from the tree.there was someone else that posted about this same issue in the bugs section but then he said he figured it out...

im waiting for my controller to charge so i can finish looking.

#7 KH28 Apex

KH28 Apex

Seed

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 September 2016 - 03:12 PM

Also im a little confused about the Fire++, its said to be got from an enemy near the Zabirium Temple, some kind of white enemy but im been around for hours and nothing matching that description is there. Do i need to get Fire+ or something? this part really confuses me

#8 KH28 Apex

KH28 Apex

Seed

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 September 2016 - 03:14 PM

never mind, literally i just wrote this, next fight i was in was with the shockle, what are the odds :D

#9 Gannondorf

Gannondorf

Spud

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 09 September 2016 - 12:10 AM

After Tower of Dhur, the ice map has the final cave. Walk past the final dungeon in the center of the map and go all the way east to a cave to get the ice prima material.

#10 avaricious

avaricious

Spud

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 10 September 2016 - 01:26 PM

never mind, literally i just wrote this, next fight i was in was with the shockle, what are the odds :D

where did you find it? im stuck looking for that and the item from the twisted guardian.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users