Photo

Can't progress any further in Karba/Halls of Karba (End game)

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 deanosaurus

deanosaurus

Seed

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 07 September 2016 - 02:57 PM

So I reached the area where you fight the dark mirrors, fought through them no problem, got to the end where there are columns blocking my path but I have no way of lowering them. I got here yesterday and they lowered fine but soon after I had a glitch where my character fell through the floor and I was put back at the start of the area. I called it quits for the day there, and when I went to play today I loaded up a different save of the same area, went back through the halls, and now the columns won't lower. I don't know what I'm supposed to do here.

#2 deanosaurus

deanosaurus

Seed

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 07 September 2016 - 04:19 PM

Ran through it 2 more times and on the last attempt the wall was down. The memory chamber is a joke.

#3 FrenchTom

FrenchTom

Spud

• Moderators

• PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 07 September 2016 - 07:46 PM

Thanks for persisting and getting to the memory chamber, can you remember where you fell through the map. Would be great for us to try an fix it.

Did you get to the boss in the memory chamber? He is Tough., or did you get bogged down in the in shadows.

There is a trick to getting to the boss, if you are finding a lot of enemies a pain. You don't have to fight them all, or even any of them.

Hope that helps.

#4 deanosaurus

deanosaurus

Seed

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 08 September 2016 - 12:20 AM

Thanks for the reply. After some diligence and enemy baiting I made it through. Slightly frustrating getting rushed by 6 Taikas and 2 pats that become completely immune but it happened only once and if I made it through others can too. Last boss was indeed tough but I was well prepared

#5 deanosaurus

deanosaurus

Seed

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 08 September 2016 - 12:32 AM

The area I fell through was shortly after I pressed the first floor panel, and I made a clip of it, and i think I was just in a weird spot as the columns went up around me http://xboxdvr.com/g.../video/21335337

The wall I couldnt get through I eventually solved by going through the area a third time and it was down, so I don't know if I missed a trigger or not.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users