5 replies to this topic

#1 Gannondorf

Gannondorf

Spud

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 06 September 2016 - 10:54 PM

It appears I wasn't able to get all the abilities for my characters even though I'm maxed out (lvl 20) and I've done everything including defeating the final boss and optional hidden boss. I'm also unable to equip the final bullet SPUD ++ and Toxic ++. What's going on in this game? Can anyone help me figure it out?

#2 zjb1997

zjb1997

Spud

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 06 September 2016 - 11:41 PM

Have you tried going onto abilities clicking the unequiped spud blast ++ or toxic ++ and swapping it with a equipped ability eg- swapping spud ++ with spud in X, A, B or Y slot. (If using Xbox)

#3 Gannondorf

Gannondorf

Spud

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 06 September 2016 - 11:48 PM

Have you tried going onto abilities clicking the unequiped spud blast ++ or toxic ++ and swapping it with a equipped ability eg- swapping spud ++ with spud in X, A, B or Y slot. (If using Xbox)

I thought about that, but Spud++ doesn't show up in the regular abilities list at all. I thought the same of Fire++ plus but I was able to move it up the priority list to use it in regular matches. Spud ++ is only available as a special, which kinda defeats the purpose since I defeated the hollow knight to get it for the final boss. 

#4 zjb1997

zjb1997

Spud

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 06 September 2016 - 11:55 PM

I know with fire ++ I have that ready for regular matches too, does seem slightly odd though that it won't allow spud ++ seeing as that is an upgrade of a ability. maybe it's a bug or its like you said only available as a special.

#5 Gannondorf

Gannondorf

Spud

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 07 September 2016 - 12:21 AM

I know with fire ++ I have that ready for regular matches too, does seem slightly odd though that it won't allow spud ++ seeing as that is an upgrade of a ability. maybe it's a bug or its like you said only available as a special.

All that work defeating the hollow knight just for a special lol. I mean all the ++ attacks are powerful in special form. 

Also, does anyone know where the abilities are? Is there a list somewhere I missed out on?

#6 FrenchTom

FrenchTom

Spud

• Moderators

• PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 07 September 2016 - 05:38 AM

Thanks for posting on the forum.

Unfortunately this is a bug, we are working with Microsoft to bring a patch, to resolve this and other issues.

Apologies for this and thanks for playing Earthlock

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users