3 replies to this topic

#1 SandyBottom

SandyBottom

Seed

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 06 September 2016 - 06:48 PM

Is this a spell they can cast? I was on the top floor of the underwater train station. During battle, all 4 of my characters were alive, as we're 3 miners and a conductor. I had them down fairly low, then all of the sudden, EXPLOSION and everyone is dead. All 8 of us, lol.

#2 Gannondorf

Gannondorf

Spud

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 07 September 2016 - 12:13 AM

Is this a spell they can cast? I was on the top floor of the underwater train station. During battle, all 4 of my characters were alive, as we're 3 miners and a conductor. I had them down fairly low, then all of the sudden, EXPLOSION and everyone is dead. All 8 of us, lol.

Yeah, it didn't happen to me in the train station but I fought bots in the status chamber and they exploded. The funny thing is, they only killed themselves or other players, they never killed my party lol.

#3 SandyBottom

SandyBottom

Seed

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 07 September 2016 - 04:01 AM

I was like, wth, lol. I recorded it, as I thought it was a glitch. I had to watch it 3 or 4 times, lol.

#4 CainShadows

CainShadows

Seed

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 15 September 2016 - 05:26 AM

If you get there with pat, they make a reference that pat and the bots there are almost the same. Pat has an ability called explosion that does exactly what you described and its based on his HP. I'm not sure if its based on current or what his max actually is, but I tried it out and sure enough, pat died, my crew got injured and all enemies died.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users