3 replies to this topic

#1 SandyBottom

SandyBottom

Seed

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 06 September 2016 - 03:14 PM

With the "Double Turn" perk talent, it says, "gain a double turn if missed by an enemy attack". I just want to clarify that this means if an enemy attacks YOU, and they miss, you get another turn. Is that correct?

Also, has anyone paired this with a really high evasion? I would think that work the best...

#2 zjb1997

zjb1997

Spud

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 06 September 2016 - 11:51 PM

I believe so, a good team to try out is Amon and olia bonded as they get a 50 point increase into evasion. Haven't tested this though

#3 FrenchTom

FrenchTom

Spud

• Moderators

• PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 07 September 2016 - 05:52 AM

With the "Double Turn" perk talent, it says, "gain a double turn if missed by an enemy attack". I just want to clarify that this means if an enemy attacks YOU, and they miss, you get another turn. Is that correct?

Also, has anyone paired this with a really high evasion? I would think that work the best...

Yep that is correct, so its good if you combine with characters who have high evasion. I usually equip it in all my characters, a double turn at the right point can really save you.  TIP: if running Olia in counter stance mode, high evasion may not be what you want, you want to get hit so she will counter.

#4 CainShadows

CainShadows

Seed

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 15 September 2016 - 05:35 AM

I found having Ive in party with the trip wire talent works better than olia being paired because Ive gives party evasion a 300% jump.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users